Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#1 Night Spot: Gateway Pavillions


Gateway Pavillions is a great place to go to at night when you want to just hang out. You can go to a restuarant such as Native New Yorker or Peter Piper Pizza to enjoy some games and even go to the theater to catch a movie.


Why I love Gateway Pavillions

This is a great place to hang out with friends and be with family. I like coming here to see a movie and play games at Peter Piper Pizza. I like walking to the Starbucks and catching a bite to eat at McDonalds. Sometimes I would like to enjoy walking into one of the technology stores (I don't remember the name, I believe it closed) to buy a CD or Movie. But there is other stores as well like Game Stop (next to Starbucks) and even Costco.



Here is more information on Gateway Pavillions

*******This link is to Harkins Theater with reviews, however, this is in an area where there are lots of stores and restaurants to go to.*******

No comments:

Post a Comment