Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#2 Valley Attraction: South Mountain Park


South Mountain is a great place to enjoy a nice hike, bike ride, horse back riding, or even a romantic getaway to have a pinic. It has an amazing view of the city especially around sunset.


Why I love South Mountain


I love South Mountain because of the amazing view you can see of the city. Like I said before, My mother is a photographer and I came along as she took pictures of an engagement couples, young children and even Seniors (High School). I did actually go here for Fourth of July this year with my boyfriend. It was great to see many firework shows at the same time for free. South Mountain has hiking and bike trails, and you can even horse back ride. South Moutain is a good place to go with friends to hang out or even to spend alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment