Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#1 Valley Attraction: Diamond Backs- Chase Field



Diamond Backs are Arizona's baseball team. They play at Chase Field in Downtown Phoenix just down the street from Heritage Square and the Arizona Science Center. Arizona Diamond Backs are great to watch for entertainment during the summer.



Why I love the Arizona Diamond Backs

I love the Diamond Backs. Ever since my step father introduced me to them and the sport of baseball I have been a huge fan. I will be honest and say I don't know all the names of the players but I just love sitting and watching the game. The Chase field has delisious food to enjoy while you watch the game. There is even a place for the kids to play games at Peter Piper Pizza. Also, there is Baxter's (Mascot) Den as well. This is a great place for the whole family and spend time together having fun.
Check it out! Here is the Info

No comments:

Post a Comment