Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#4 Valley Attraction: Castles 'N' Coasters


Castles 'N' Coasters is a great place for young children to have fun especially for birthday parties. Young children to teen can ride from the Desert Storm to Bumper cars to Splashdown to the Sea Dragon and More. They even half miniature golf and Aracade games you can play. This is not like Disneyland/Disney world. It is a much smaller park.


Why I love Castles 'N' Coasters

I remember having birthday parties 2 yrs in a row here. It is an amazing place. I went here with a friend for her birthday last year and they added a new ride called the Sky Diver. It goes all the way to the top and drops down really fast. I love Castle's N Coasters because it is a great place to have fun and enjoy a theme park that isn't as crowded as Disneyland. It is fun for the whole family. My favorite rides here are the Sea Dragon, the bumper cars, and the Magic Carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment