Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#6 Valley Attraction: Desert Botantical Gardens





The Desert Botantical Gardens is a wonderful environment to learn about the desert. It great to understand and view the nature that we have here in Arizona. The Botantical Garden has from the beautiful plants to the animals such as butterflies and hummingbirds to observe as you enjoy a stroll around the garden. Make sure to wear walking shoes and lots of water.



Why I love the Botantical Garden

I love the Botantical garden because of the beautiful plant and animal life you are able to observe. I actually haven't seen as many hummingbirds as I do here (because of all the flowers). And again, I have been here with my mother to assist her in taking photographs of young children in the gardens of extrodinary flowers. One day we had made a mistake in meeting a client here and my mother and I actually stayed to observe the Botantical Garden. The Chihuly: The Nature of Glass was a wonderful piece throughout the garden. It was very spectactular to think a man made all these amazing glass artworks and were put together wonderfully in the Botantical Garden.



For more information Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment