Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why I love Phoenix!


<-- At the State Fair with my friend 2008.


Hi, My name is Paige. I am 19 yrs old, a Sophmore here at ASU working on my Teaching degree (aiming for 4th grade). I have lived in Laveen, Arizona all my life. I live
in an area where there are farms and I guess you could say I live on one includi
ng horses to chickens, a protective German Shepherd and two gopher killing cats. I travelled to many states when I was younger. My family travels during the summer to Imperial Beach, San Diego, California every year (this summer we didn't). I don't travel to many places but when it comes to helping my mother (She is a professional Photographer) I go to some wonderful places. Phoenix is a great place to live with all the fun and exciting things to do. Besides the weather in the summer time being hot and the crazy monsoons Phoenix is a great place to be.

<-- At Scottsdale Civic Center 2008.




<---- At the Renaissance Festival with my friend in 2007


No comments:

Post a Comment