Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#7 Valley Attraction: The Phoenix Zoo


The Phoenix Zoo is a great place for the whole family. Make sure to bring your walking shoes and bottled water. This a wonderful learning environment for the kids and to have fun. You can even feed some of the animals.


Why I love the Phoenix Zoo


The Phoenix Zoo is a great place to observe the animal life that are in the wild. I love the Phoenix Zoo because I can enjoy the experience of wild animals and learn about there habitats. This is great place to even have a wedding. I enjoy the relaxation of the zoo and shade of the trees. I just recently went here with a friend and her family, I really miss being a little kid. But even though I am an adult I still enjoyed looking at all the animals.
Check it out! More Info

No comments:

Post a Comment