Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#8 Valley Attraction: Arizona Science Center





The Arizona Science Center is great for the whole family. Here at the Science Center you will enjoy a fun and educational experience. This is in the same area as Heritage Square, if you visit one you should go to the other.





Why I Love The Arizona Science Center

I love the Science Center because I learned alot from going to the exhibits and the many exhibits that will come. You can enjoy hands on interaction as well as watch flicks in the big theater rooms. I hope to bring my children here and my students here to learn about Science and even amazing exhibits such as Star Trek (I saw this in San Diego at a similar place...after we had returned from San Diego it was here in Phx. How Ironic!). The last exhibit I had seen was with my parents, it was called "The Body World" . I enjoyed learning about all the muscles and different parts of the human body. I love the Arizona Science Center because it is a great learning environment not only for me but my friends and family.

For More Info






No comments:

Post a Comment