Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#3 Night Spot: Glendale Glitters





Glendale Glitters is a wonderful event to attend during Christmas time. There are beautiful Christmas Lights, vendors, Santa for the kids, and a Christmas Show. This is a wonderful event to take the family to.



Why I love Glendale Glitters



I love Glendale Glitters because I can enjoy a pleasant evening with my family. This is a great event that is brought up during the Christmas season. My family usually goes to the Mexican restuarant across the street for dinner then some walking around afterwards. With a nice hot chocolate in hand from a vendor to help keep warm during the night. I enjoy watching the Christmas show that have young children starring in them and you can watch them dance. There is even Santa for the kids and horse carriages too.



For More Info

No comments:

Post a Comment