Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#9 Valley Attraction: Heritage Square


Heritage Square is a great place to explore and SHOP! There are small shops, cafe's and yummy food as well as a wonderful history behind it.


Why I Love Heritage Square

I personally haven't really been here to just be here and browse but I have been there enough to know what it's all about. My mother is a photography and most of the time when there were young children or an engagement couple being photographed it was here at Heritage Square. My mother, step father and I went to the Pizzeria restaurant after a shoot one time and oh boy was it delicious. You could actually watch them make the pizza, and they didn't have what you see at Peter Piper in a regular oven but an actually brick oven they made the pizza in. This a beautiful an wonderful historical venue. This is great place to even have a wedding at.


No comments:

Post a Comment